If you think you might need some marketing support, how can I help you? Well, my service includes strategic input and by that I mean things like:-
- Marketing reviews - what are you doing now? Is it working? If not, why not?
- Communications reviews - where are your points of contact? And what message are you giving at each?
- Developing plans to achieve agreed marketing objectives - feeding into your overall corporate objectives
- Customer recruitment and retention plans - it's what we all need to do, keep our profitable customers and find some more like them
- Product launch plans - taking new products or services to market
- Brand development - does your brand reflect your company and is it applied consistently?
- Corporate positioning - sell it cheap, pile it high? Or aspirational and exclusive?
Or if you've got your plan in place and just need me to actions things within it I can
- write press releases and talk to editors to obtain coverage - PR is free, credible publicity
- research and write case studies - every aspect from interviews, write ups, design and photography
- write or rewrite brochures and flyers - to ensure you are getting your benefits across
- source data and advice on database building - the absolute essential that every company should do
- give advice on exhibitions - like telling you the most expensive mistake you can make on your stand
- write web site copy - often the stumbling block when it comes to getting your site live
- run competitions - sorting all the logistics and communications
- organise mailings - yes, direct mail still works even in this electronic age
- write surveys - get feedback from your customers, generate great PR stories
I take a completely flexible approach with all my clients. I'll work with you to give you the best possible value, working on an hourly, daily or project basis, retained or ad hoc, whatever suits you, your budget and your cashflow best.
Please click here for my terms and conditions of business.